Thank you so much for sharing beautiful Harbour View with us. Your hospitality and advise on activities to do were so helpful.
Our favorites from this week:
– Enjoying the sunrise and sunset right here on the perfectly shaded patio.
– Roberts Island Adventures full day to see the pigs and more.
– Renting a boat from Minns Water Sports for the day to see Man O War sandbar, snorkel a few spots including –
– Mystery Cave, and explore some beaches at our own pace.
– Enjoying Moriah Cay. The clean beaches and sandbars are the best on the island. This photo was taken on the other side of Moriah Cay next to the amazing sandbars. Never saw one other person on the island with us!
– Hanging out at The Rusty Anchor for afternoon drinks, rest and dinner.
You won’t regret you stay, and Don/Gail will help you plan if you need it – their website was very helpful as well.
Kevin & Heather